Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

desktop playlists don't sync to iphone

Solved!

desktop playlists don't sync to iphone

Have been a happy premium user for a year or more. got in a tangle today --iphone app hung at the login screen, so i removed the app from phone and reinstalled. logged back in and--I can't see any of my spotify  playlists! i canb see them fine on the desktop but not on iphone app. they're not available to sync either.

I can see here that there's sometimes trouble with the playlist serversbut the status page I see on the web tells me that all is "jolly good" (not in my house!). I've waited a couple house hoping that things would connect up but no luck.

there are LOTS of questions abt this in the community but I haven't found any answer that works.

I thought maybe I might be having the problem that Richard C identifies here but no luck.

If this is indeed a problem with the playlist server, please Spotify send us to a real-time link where we can see what's going on!

and please help with this problem! Smiley Sad

thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Oh right after I posted I tried one more thing:

I logged out on both desktop and iphone and logged back in again, making sure to use the same login method on both (I used spotify, not facebook). Now all is well! my playlists are back!

Richard C's post would in fact have helped me the first time if I had thought it through. here's the link if anybody else is having this problem:

https://getsatisfaction.com/spotify/topics/help_my_spotify_playlist_are_gone

yay!

Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Oh right after I posted I tried one more thing:

I logged out on both desktop and iphone and logged back in again, making sure to use the same login method on both (I used spotify, not facebook). Now all is well! my playlists are back!

Richard C's post would in fact have helped me the first time if I had thought it through. here's the link if anybody else is having this problem:

https://getsatisfaction.com/spotify/topics/help_my_spotify_playlist_are_gone

yay!

Smiley Happy

Suggested posts