Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

device not showing in device list

device not showing in device list

I have been using Spotify for some while to connect my 2 LG music flow speakers.

This use to work, but it has stopped - I havent noticed to exact date this happend, its been so for a while.

I have 2 identically H7 soundbars (with different names) both work well and I can connect to then with the LG music fliw app from my ipad, control settings ect.

if I open spotify and play a song, then only one of the h7 is displayet in availble devices. my windows 10 is also displayed.

this have happend befor, and solution then was to reinstall the spotify app on the ipad (suggested by orhers).

This time it does not help to reinstall the app - only my 2 other devices show up.

any ide to make it visible in the device menu ?  (force a rescan, increase time out..ect)

if I open the music flow app, then i can link the 2 speakers, and this way play the song from spotify with both h7, but I would like to select wich speaker to play on.

the 2 speaker system are borh on my wired lan, both having a valid ip and are setup identically with respect to the settings in the devices (only theire name differs)

so far i have tryed the following

1. factory initiallze the h7 device wich does not show

2. uninstall / reinstall spotify on the ipad

3. veryfy all settings are identical on both h7 devices

4. rename the h7 device in truble

5. verify that music flow ap works and can connect to both h7

6. link the 2 h7 so same music is played on both (works)

7. shut down the working h7 device to se if that helped.

run out of idears what to try/do ?

3 Replies

i just tryed my old ipad, to begin this did not show any of the 2 h7 soundbars.

(waited only a minutte or so). both ipads could see each other, while only the new ipad did show the 1 h7 and my windows 10 pc.

no signs of H7 #2 on any of the 2 ipads.

with my ipad air, I then select the one h7 wich was availble, and instantly this h7 did show up on my old ipad - seams like the old ipad did not rescan proper.

now after first having been showed, the 1 H7 soundbar stays on both ipads consistent, there is still no signs of my #2 H7 soundbar on any of the 2 ipads.

if only i could get both devices to really scan my network properly....

some sort of longer timeout when looking for devices, im guessing......??  

I have the same issue using one H7 soundbar and one H5 speaker. Only the soundbar is displayen in Spotify, but if i Connect the two speakers in music flow music will play through both..

I have just both second Samsung M7 speaker. I already had one M7 and also HW-K651. I can see both olds speakers in the list, but no luck with new M7 so far.

Suggested posts