Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

djay won't connect??

Solved!

djay won't connect??

I'm trying to connect djay on my iPad to spotify. I hit log in to spotify on the djay app, which switched me over to my browser. It gave me the option of signing up or logging in. I hit log in, then hit connect through Facebook. But it continually says "an error has occurred processing your login. Please try again." This has been happening for two days now and I can't log in and connect djay. I have no problem with the app itself and everything is fully updated. What do I do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Try loggging in again, this has happened to me before, and by doing that it worked again.

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

View solution in original post

16 Replies

I have the SAME issue!! i need this resolved!!! I cant connect to spotify from dJay 2

Marked as solution

Try loggging in again, this has happened to me before, and by doing that it worked again.

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

How did you solve it? Trying again doesn't work at all! I've tried this various time without success..

I don't need spotify premium if I can't use this programm, and i actually don't want to use djay eather then..

After switching to the browser i hit connect through Facebook. But it continually says "You have to login first" But thats what I'm trying!!! This has been happening for days now and I can't log in and connect djay. 

I got the same , is there any resolution so far?

I can not use spotify with djay since weeks now

any solutions yet? i agree, no need to have premium if i can't use it with djay. it's pointless for what I wanted it for.

Hi,

I found an asnwer 🙂

You need to go to your safari settings

Block cookies

set it up for "Always allow"

Should work then

It's still saying safari cannot open because address is invalid when I click allow on spotify

Does anyone have a working fix for the safari cannot connect issue with Djay 2?

Please help!!!!!

same..

@themixxherdc wrote:
It's still saying safari cannot open because address is invalid when I click allow on spotify

My issue always sayling check your internet connection which is completely working if i play the spotify itself

didnt work...

I'm having this issue too - any advice?

I had the same issue. It's weird I tried it with someone's else iPhone and it worked 😐

This worked for me after a lot of time stressing out. THANK YOU!!!!!

Just purchased DjayPro- Have Spot Premium - IPad - when I click "Tap to load song" I get spinning wheel trying to load Spot.....for ....ever ??? Assist please

I was have the same issue with the two djay apps. I could not connect Spotify Premium and I paid $10 and $20 for these apps plus $10/month for Spotify Premium and not able to connect using cellular/data plan service. But I believe I have found away around this. I used Opera VPN and I was able to use djay and Spotify with my data plan which means I don’t have to have WiFi. I would say try it and see if this a viable solution for you.

Suggested posts