Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Iphone SE

Operating System

ios 9.3.3

My Question or Issue

How do I download my library at one and once it is downloaded can it all be removed? I am travelling somewhere where I do not have an internet connection for 2 weeks and so I want to download my library. When I get home I want to delete it so I regain space on my phone.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Dont even bother with Spotify if you want offline music. Just do a search with this title:

"disappearing songs" and you will see how many users have had this problem and left spotify for this very reason.

So it appears that you have all your songs downloaded, you get on a plane or go live under rock, open Spotify and BAM,,, no music for you!

very long going issue and Spotify doesnt give a dime.

Feel free to risk it.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Once you download something it can be removed by pressing the same button you used to download said thing. You can download your whole library at once and it should take around a few seconds (depending on how many songs you have saved, of course)

That's great, part of my questions answered. But where can I download the whole library at once? I cannot find it in ios versin of Spotify.

It should say download and then show a switch in your song library right under where it says "Shuffle Play".

I still cannot find anything to use that will download the whole library at once. Under Songs I can download all that is listed there but then I have lists and albums which I have to actively choose to download.

Marked as solution

Dont even bother with Spotify if you want offline music. Just do a search with this title:

"disappearing songs" and you will see how many users have had this problem and left spotify for this very reason.

So it appears that you have all your songs downloaded, you get on a plane or go live under rock, open Spotify and BAM,,, no music for you!

very long going issue and Spotify doesnt give a dime.

Feel free to risk it.

You would have to download all the songs and if you want to download any sort of playlist you would have to do it manually until Spotify adds that feature.

Suggested posts