Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

family connect for one person not the rest

Solved!

family connect for one person not the rest

We have a family premium spotify account. We all ( 5 persons) want to connect to our wifi speakers. Only the administrator can connect and send music to the speakers . The rest of the family can not  connect ,  not see a icoon or divice in the spotify app to make it possible.  How can i solve this ?  or is this normal ?  We have ios 10, and i pad air , 6s , 5s and new updates.

thanks for answer or support

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I found the solution.

I set up my speakers  nearby a power extender. This is not working for spotify in my case  and gives the problem that you cannot connect with external wifi equipment  .( maybe a differend ip adress or something ?)

I turn off the power extender and  reset my wifi speakers nearby the original router. Now everything is working.   i cost me 2 days of research 😞 but i am happy it is working.

may by  it is the solution if you have the same problem.

kind regards,

Gert W

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I found the solution.

I set up my speakers  nearby a power extender. This is not working for spotify in my case  and gives the problem that you cannot connect with external wifi equipment  .( maybe a differend ip adress or something ?)

I turn off the power extender and  reset my wifi speakers nearby the original router. Now everything is working.   i cost me 2 days of research 😞 but i am happy it is working.

may by  it is the solution if you have the same problem.

kind regards,

Gert W

Suggested posts