Premium

Country

US

Device

iphone 13 max

Operating System

ios15

My Question or Issue

i have a playlist of over 900 songs. when i am on mobile, sometimes i just want to listen to a specific artist. when i search for the artist, the song plays, but it does not continue to play the next song of the same artist. let's say the song # 3 and 10 are the same artist. i search the bar to find the artist and play song #3. instead of going to song #10, it plays song #4. this feature works perfectly on the computer app! is this not a feature for mobile?? is there some kind of option to listen by search instead of playlist number!?

4 Replies

Hi @h3atheryu,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

We've checked this from our side and can confirm that this is the normal behavior of the normal app. When you start playing from your search results, it will keep playing the playlist in order/shuffle.

We understand this may not be ideal, but you can add the results to the queue by tapping on the 3 dot menu next to the song's name > Add to queue. 

Lastly, we suggest you take a look at this idea that asks for the possibility to play the music you search for within playlists. It’s also worth knowing that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented. 

Let us know if you have any questions.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Everything is very open with a clear description of the issues. It was truly informative. Your website is very helpful. Many thanks for sharing!

great stuff and thanks for sharing this kind of work.

Thanks for sharing this such information

Suggested posts