Step 1

NEXT STEP

frozen on an ad

Solved!

frozen on an ad

Plan

Free/Premium: Free

Device

(Iphone 6s, some sorte of computer linked with apple?)

My Question or Issue

Here's the whole story. I was listening to music the other day on my computer when all of a sudden, it stopped for an ad. I thought it was just loading, but after a while, i wasn't hearing anything. I opened the page back up, and it was loading but if i tried to click on something else, or try and pause then play the ad, nothing worked. FRom then, i went to see what would happen on my phone, and the same thing was there. It was frozen, too. I've tried logging on and off, updating, but it's still frozen and it's been that way for several days. I'm starting to get annoyed. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

well, you know, probably this is another way spotify push you to buy a premium month jajajaja they made us think is our device problem, one year I was with free and believe me, ads and failures for the app starts to increase with time, I buy a card and it was totally different, without even freezing, yes you have to pay but is cool I mean, you are supporting the artists you listen to

Thanks so much for the suggestion. It unfroze on my phone, I don’t know on my computer, which is understandable, it’s older. But thank you!

Suggested posts