Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

having my new tracks on top of the list...

Solved!

having my new tracks on top of the list...

Hi, on my Iphone each time I add a new track on a playlist, this newest song is at the bottom of the playlist. Which means that I have to scroll thru the all playlist  to get to the latest one.

Do you know how can I sort them in the opposite way, please ? I mean new songs on top of the playlist and oldest ones on the bottom ?

Cheers

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Great news! I have talked with the Spotify iOS devs and this should be coming in the next iOS update. If not in the next update, it will come in one shortly after.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

There is currently no way to order tracks on playlists that I am aware of on mobile devices.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi,

Too bad... Thanks anyway for your answer

Marked as solution

Great news! I have talked with the Spotify iOS devs and this should be coming in the next iOS update. If not in the next update, it will come in one shortly after.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Since the latest post was quite a while ago I'm wodnering if there is a solution now?

Caus at the moment I have to manually move the latest song to the top of the list on my computer to be able to have this view on my iphone, would be great to be able to order them by "Latest added".

My playlists have a few hundred songs so it's a bit tedious to rearrange them!!

Thanks.

On iphone you should be able to drag the tracklist down to reveal three bars and a filter. Is there not an option there to sort on recently added?

Suggested posts