Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how can i resolve my app crashing issue?

how can i resolve my app crashing issue?

for the past weekend my spotify app has crashed everytime i tried to open it. It never opens. I wil press it then it would crash and reopen and then crash again. I dont uderstand what I did to cause this. IVe tried every possibel way to fix it through my phone. i even unistalled it and it did the same. Now im thinking it is just the app itself. any ideas onhow to fix it?

i have the latest ios 8 update on an iphone 4s.

2 Replies

Try changing your iPhone's Settings > Language & Region to another country, then change it back.

It stopped the crashing for some people, so it's worth a try.

The developers are currently looking into the crashing problems so please post back if you are still having problems with the app crashing after trying the solution mentioned above.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I've had quite a few problems with it recently. I've noticed it crashses a lot on the train when I'm going in and out of signal and types of network (e.g. 4g, 3g, wifi) even though I'm listening to downloaded music. Suggest to me there is a problem in the handling of Reachability API's reachabilityChanged notifications. Hope this may help the devs.

Suggested posts