Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how to change playlist cover photos

how to change playlist cover photos

can you do this on ipad/iphone yet? i know you can change the playlist cover photo on mac but i cant be bothered and wondering if there is anyway to do it on iphone??

31 Replies

Only Avaible on windows/mac if you are a rockstar

this comment made me laugh more than it should

Hi! You cant change a cover photo of your playlist unless you're a rockstar and are on your computer. 

hope this helps!

Hey folks!

This feature is available for everyone. Check out these steps for more information:

Personalize_playlists_Desktop_twitter.png

Let me know how you get on! 🙂

Have an awesome day!

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

thanks!

Hey!

This feature is for rockstar members using a desktop, it is not on Iphone/Android devices yet. You can request this idea at https://community.spotify.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/ideas_submissions 

Sydney

• This feature is only available on Mac or Windows when you are a Rock Star. 

you have to be a rockstar

No, u can only do this in Mac or Windows

yes but only if you are a rockstar

yes but you can only do this if you are a rockstar 

In order to change the playlist photo without your Mac or windows is if you’re a rockstar.

This feture is only for spotify rockstars

If you are one you click on the playlist cover and it will give you a option to change the picture. Then it'll let you use a photodownloaded on your computer.

Hi! You don't have to be a rockstar to change your playlist picture.

1. right click on the playlist title (there will be a dropdown menu that pops out when you do that)

2. click on edit details 

3. you can choose an image for your playlist cover, rename the playlist, or add a description

If this doesn't work...

You can hover over the playlist cover, and a pencil icon will appear. Click on the cover and you will be able to edit your playlist options.

*A quick side note: you have to have Spotify downloaded as an app on your device

Hope this works for everyone!

no this doesn't work

That option is not available to me. It's only rockstars.

You have to be a rockstar. 

there is no way to change the picture on mobile. the only way to do so is on a desktop when you become part of the rockstar community

you dont have to be a "rockstar" or whatever that is, you just gotta do it on computer

Suggested posts