Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how to locate AND remove a song from the playlist???

how to locate AND remove a song from the playlist???

hi all,

i have the iOS app and the desktop app (WIN).

I have 800 songs on my playlist, so if i'd like to locate a song to be deleted from the playlist, the "edit" + delete option is doesn't make sense.... because it forces me to SCROLL 800 SONGS...

is there another way to locate a song - and once located - remove it from the playlist?

thanks!

3 Replies

Unfortunately, there's not an easy way to do it on the IOS version of Spotify, but on the Desktop aplication, you can find the song you want to remove by searching for it in the "filter" field of the playlist. If you click the three dots on the song, there is an option "remove song from this playlist" that will remove it from your playlist. 

As of now I don’t think there is any other way to delete songs from large playlist. If anyone knows otherwise please help us out 🙂

Thanks. But as you know we all moved to the mobile apps and it’s pity that Spotify doesn’t align with similar apps functions...

in Apple Music you can easily locate a song on a playlist and remove it directly from the song file interface (no need to go in the list).

well. 

Pity. 

Suggested posts