Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS 7.1, iPhone 5S

iOS 7.1, iPhone 5S

Hello guys,

i have extreme performance issues in locked screen mode while playing music. Skipping to next or previous track is lagging heavily in 4G or WIFI. Maybe someone has the same issue?

Best regards

2 Replies

I have got the same problem, since I updated spotify on my iPhone 5. I've got a couple of offline playlists and up to the update I could easily forward to the next song. Now when I skip a song the new song cover doesn't show up right away and the new song doesn't start either. It takes about 3 seconds till the next song starts. When I try to switch songs very fast the app doesn't reply for a very long time or it totally dies.

This happens when my phone is locked and when it's not.

@bld wrote:

Hello guys,

i have extreme performance issues in locked screen mode while playing music. Skipping to next or previous track is lagging heavily in 4G or WIFI. Maybe someone has the same issue?

Best regards

I read a recommendation to completely delete the Spotify app from your iPhone and download a fresh install of the app - instead of just updating.  I know this is inconvenient, but it did help me with the delayed (and freeze) with skipping tracks. 

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts