Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS 9.0.2 iPhone 6S Plus

Solved!

iOS 9.0.2 iPhone 6S Plus

Hi, so. I had iPhone 6 Plus and now i got iPhone 6S Plus. I had Taylor Swift songs on it and some other that i bought/downloaded. It worked perfectly on iPhone 6 Plus, BUT when i synced my new iPhone 6S Plus these songs doesnt work anymore. Have almost 1900 songs on Spotify and really dont want to change to Apple Music just, because my other songs doesnt work. But i guess im gonna do that, soon, cuz i cant come up with a new solution to fix this problem. I googled and did lots of stuff to make it work. Its goin to take forever to add 1900 songs to apple music. xD 

Anyone else had the same problem? Any idea how to fix it? Ooor maybe there is a function like ''From Android to iPhone'', but in this case ''from Spotify to Apple Music''? xD So they add automatically all the song that i have on Spotify?

Btw, im using MacBook Pro. 

Thanks for the help. ❤️

26 Replies

Hey @PotatoOfNorth

Glad to hear that you got it working!

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm having the same issue on my phone. What steps did you take to fix it? 

Thanks!

It turned out that i had too many ''offline devices'' so they did a ''fresh start'' that i had to reinstall Spotify on all of my devices nd then it worked perfectly. 🙂

Thanks!

Hey @maalba,

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your account.

Can you try the following and let us know how it goes?

- Remove your offline devices from the account here

- Reinstall Spotify following these steps. 

- Sync your offline tracks again.

- Sync your local files

Note: Spotify requires at least 1GB available in order to sync your tracks. 

If the above doesn't work, let us know the following information:

- Your device.

- iOS version.

- Spotify version.

- Do you get any error messages when trying to sync your tracks?

Thanks!

Thanks Pricilla. I tried the four steps below and I am not having any luck syncing my local files from OS X to iOS. I am using an iPhone 6s running on iOS 9.1. I am using Spotify version 4.3.0.1426 I am not getting an error message. Thank you!

Hey @maalba

Thanks for the extra info. Can you get in touch via the contact form over at https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-account.

Alternatively, give the guys a shout over @SpotifyCares 🙂

Thanks!

Suggested posts