Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS App Version

iOS App Version

Hi. I have recently upgraded to the iPhone 6S, and I have noticed something fairly strange with the iOS app my phone is running. My friend, who also has an iPhone 6S, has a different layout of the app then I do. The menus, song lists, and pretty much everything are completely different. We checked the versions of spotify our phones were running, and they were both on the same version. The text on my phone is a lot larger, and I can't figure out how to change it. If someone could help that would be greatly appreciated. 

IMG_0057.JPG

3 Replies

I have a 6 plus. My app looks like yours and my partners app looks like your friends. We're both 6plus iPhones. It's really buzzare. I too would like to know why the difference.

I have the same(on iPhone 5S), old design like in you pic, the new Design is much better. I delege Spotify to reinstall, but it's still the old design, can't change. A friend has an iPhone 5 and has the new Design with another menu.

i have the same issue. my menu looks like yours. my gf and i both have iPhone 6 running same exact iOS and both spotify apps show the same version, but she has a fixed menubar at the bottom which I like much better then the sidebar thing i have like you pictured. How can I get the menubar across the bottom like hers pictured below?

IMG_4207.PNG

Suggested posts