Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS Equalizer problem

iOS Equalizer problem

Hey there!

Need some help!

I have been waiting for years for the today implemented EQ setting option in ios.

Installed the update, the new setting panel "eq" shows up, but it doesnt work.

i tried every option, but the playing music doesnt change, still "flat".

What can i do?

Thanks  in advance

4 Replies

Hi.
The eq works as expected for me on iPad. I notice though that the effect of the eq is very dependent on what headphones I use. This is normal behavior and has nothing to do with spotify, but rather how the iPad internals work. (Impedances)
To find out if it's the headphones or the app, I'd suggest that you unplug headphones, adjust everything to the neutral position and put on a track with clear voices. Then using only the 1khz lever, move it from the lowest setting to the highest and back again. Listen carefully wether or not the sound of the voice changes as you move this lever.

☆✩✪ Want to help out? Become a Spotify Rock Star today! ✪✩☆
Jag svarar på svenska via pm eller via twitter

Binaural track - listen with headphones with good volume!

thx for answer.

i tried the new eq feature on an iphone 4s, and it worked as promised.

i deleted the app on my primary phone, installed again and again: no effect of any of the presets nor the manual tuning.. 😞

Sorry to hear that problems persist.
Could you please post what phone model and os-version that is affected. This will help with finding a solution to your troubles.
☆✩✪ Want to help out? Become a Spotify Rock Star today! ✪✩☆
Jag svarar på svenska via pm eller via twitter

Binaural track - listen with headphones with good volume!

@tr0

Can you do a clean reinstallation on your device?

Click into your Spotify App -> Logout from Spotify (Spotify app Settings -> Logout) -> [If you are on premium and have songs that are on available offline, click here: https://www.spotify.com/sg-en/account/offline-devices/ and remove all devices -> Go to iPhone Settings, General, Usage and Delete the app -> Go to App Store and download the Spotify app again.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts