Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS][Other] The reason that I think might have caused overheating and draining battery quickly

[iOS][Other] The reason that I think might have caused overheating and draining battery quickly

Hi guys, I come back to you, to tell you something which could be helpful to fix the overheating and draining battery issue.

I think I have found the problem. 2 weeks ago, I didn't have this issue. And it's exactly the same date where I bought my AirPods (Bluetooth headphones made in Apple).

On this topic (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/iPhone-gets-really-really-hot-when-playing-Spotify/i...), a guy said this sentence :"The overheating and draining battery quickly is due to a multiple play and pause sound on Spotify"

I think he is right because when you remove one AirPods from your ear, the music becomes in pause mode and when you put it in your ear, the music plays anew !

Because I listen my Spotify music at my job, some people come to me and talk me. And for this reason, I remove one AirPods from my ear to "pause the music" again and again. And it's at this time, the phone begins to overheating a lot and the battery drains up too quickly.

I wish it will be fix as soon as possible.

"Take care of your customers, Spotify..."
0 Replies

Suggested posts