Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS] Spotify app layout prevents parts of the screen being accessed while using hotspot

[iOS] Spotify app layout prevents parts of the screen being accessed while using hotspot

Hi, 

While using the Spotify iOS application (latest version as of today, iOS 11.2.5, iphone 😎 and having a hotspot enabled on your phone a blue bar appears on top of your screen indicating that a hotspot is being enabled by your phone. However, when opening the 'Your library' tab on the spotify application, you are not able to press the top button/link, which in my case is 'Your Daily Mix' because the blue bar is in the way.

Hope this can be resolved. Please let me know in case more details are required.

Regards,

Rolf

2 Replies

Hey @rolfiep, thanks for that info! Are you able to send through screenshots of this issue so this can be passed on back to the devs? Cheers!

Hi, 

Thanks for the reply. Please see the attachments (with some parts blacked out). One is with the hotspot enabled, and the other one is with the hotspot disabled and the Spotify app restarted (restarting was needed to get the correct layout on the screen).

Hope this helps, let me know if you need more information.

Regards,

Rolf

image_1.jpg
image_2.jpg

Suggested posts