Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS] Spotify freezes after phone call

Solved!

[iOS] Spotify freezes after phone call

I have an iPhone 5s on Verizon.  The problem I'm noticing is that I'll be driving and listening to Spotify from my phone (connected 3.5mm to car) and a phone call will come in.  After I hang up the phone, Spotify just freezes (can't hit play/pause, can't skip song).  If I try pushing any of the buttons, the phone will freeze for about 10 seconds.  When the phone comes back from being frozen, Spotify is still useless.  I have to restart my phone to be able to use Spotify again.  I've noticed this problem on streaming songs and playing songs from my library.  Anyone else having this issue?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@bryce007-us wrote:

I have an iPhone 5s on Verizon.  The problem I'm noticing is that I'll be driving and listening to Spotify from my phone (connected 3.5mm to car) and a phone call will come in.  After I hang up the phone, Spotify just freezes (can't hit play/pause, can't skip song).  If I try pushing any of the buttons, the phone will freeze for about 10 seconds.  When the phone comes back from being frozen, Spotify is still useless.  I have to restart my phone to be able to use Spotify again.  I've noticed this problem on streaming songs and playing songs from my library.  Anyone else having this issue?

I'm sorry to hear about that. I've not seen this on my iPhone, but I know some others were having problems a few months ago with freezes on iOS. I'd recommend deleting the app and reinstalling it from the app store, as that cleared up a number of issues for users.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

@bryce007-us wrote:

I'm sorry to hear about that. I've not seen this on my iPhone, but I know some others were having problems a few months ago with freezes on iOS. I'd recommend deleting the app and reinstalling it from the app store, as that cleared up a number of issues for users.

Suggested posts