Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS][Your Library] My Artists should display liked songs

[iOS][Your Library] My Artists should display liked songs

In previous versions of the iOS app, selecting an artist in “My Artists” displayed all liked/downloaded songs from that artist. Now it just brings you to the artist’s homepage. If I wanted to see my favorite songs by an artist, I would think to go to my artists. Now there seems to be no way to listen to these songs. 

5 Replies

I totally agree with this idea.

I have spent years curating liked songs from select artists and now I'm unable to play them.

So instead of listening to the music I like, I am directed to the artists profile page — so frustrating.

The recent change seems to be just on mobile (iOS), so at least I can listen to artist music I like on desktop app.

Please fix this. I’ve found that for some reason, using Offline mode gives the option to view the downloaded songs - SPOTIFY SHOULD NOT MAKE THIS A PERMANENT SOLUTION. If that was intentional, Spotify needs to stop making it function as such. 

Hey there folks,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Our tech teams are currently looking into this.

In this case, we'd recommend heading over to this Ongoing Issue thread and following the steps in the status update. This way, you can stay up to speed with any updates we have to pass on regarding this.

In the meanwhile, we hope you don't mind us moving this thread that was initially an idea submission to the relevant Help board to avoid any mixups. 

Hope this info is helpful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else!

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

The most recent iOS update fixed the issue. I had made a request to fix this a few days ago, and they close my idea almost immediately for a vague similarity to a post that was almost three years old. But do not worry, they have fixed the issue. I was 100% going to cancel my family plan if they didn't fix it.

I’m not sure if we’re experiencing the same thing. Issue remains on the current iOS update

Suggested posts