Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS download issues again again

iOS download issues again again

It been almost two years now since you have been claiming to solve the download issue on ios, yet, it keeps on coming and all you give as soltion is the same - unstiall,.... well, the issue is when I have 10gb of music, uninstalling the app is way way too much time wasted, and for a premium account i feel cheated, because, I pay that price to avoid husstles like this one. I am already uninstalling and re-installing your app when I notice that it taking way too much space - because like for many other issue YOU HAVE FOR YEARS NOW BEEN UNABLE TO PROVIDE A CLEAR CASH BUTTON FOR iOS.

This is my last entry in this forum, and since I am expecting the same from you any ways, I will see what you can in the next three months until Apple Music rolls out, because even though they are not the best, at least they try to solve things when there is an issue, and they surely don't take years and giving the same excuse again and again.

Premium isn't just a name, it's quality, unfortunately from you guys, seems to be just a name, because I don't see the quality.

Thank you,

4 Replies

Well saId

I must say that having 10GB of music in spotify (I assume that's offline) is pretty much music..

I know there is an offline limit of 3,333 songs and I guess 10GB is very close to that.

In this case it might well cause you this issues, and therefor suggest to lower down the offline playlist (cache) and minimize it.

See if that has any results

Bjorn

Spotify Community newcomer

Spotify Last.FM

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'm Dutch, so please pardon my brevity.

This is the issue, the fact that I have this much volume, is because I cannot clear the cash - this means you are just sending me back to the old solution you have been advising iOs users to do, delete and re-install the app and then re-download everything you need - this is way way too much time for me. I am doing for the last time. And I hope by the time my download limit is reached again because there is no cash button, that you will already have a solution to this - I don’t believe that it cannot be done, because, since it’s been two years now and you haven’t tried, I wonder what the reason is.

I'm not sending you back to an suggestion if that has been made already, all I do is trying to determine the root cause of your problem and stating that it might be a big change its during to an large amount of offline playlist/songs (as there is an limit on it)

I suggest you put less music in offline mode, and try if that makes any difference performance related.

Bjorn

Spotify Community newcomer

Spotify Last.FM

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'm Dutch, so please pardon my brevity.

Suggested posts