Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPad App

iPad App

I'd like to get an answer from Spotify to whether they intend to upgrade the iPad app.

It is, I think, the worse iPad app for a streaming music service that I've seen.

The desktop app is amazing, the iPhone app is good as well, but the iPad app is atrocious.

Not being able to view  "Your Music" is the biggest missing feature.

Also, where is the link to  email customer service?

So...Spotify...should I continue with my paid subscription? 

3 Replies

Hi there! The iPad app update is a feature that Spotify is hoping to release soon. It's been a long wait, but they're wanting to get it right. Here's the info on Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email. This will assign your case to a Spotify rep and you should hear back within 24 hours.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

And also, there are many threads on this forum about the missing My Music on the iPad - it will be coming soon, watch out for it!

Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

An update came through today that apparently allows you to save albums on the ipad app. To your music, which you can't access.
I can not for the life of me find out how to do that, nor the new feature where swiping the album headers displays more info
Since there isn't a help feature, nor any explanations of the various icons perhaps someone could explain how to do this!

Suggested posts