Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPad Mini problem - intermittently music stops

Solved!

iPad Mini problem - intermittently music stops

Hi, I have an iPad mini running iOS 8.3 and spotify plays for a short while on it but then it stops and unable to stream any music. Until I quit the app and restart it. Then the problem repeats, plays for a short while and then the problem is back.  It is unusable!   I have reinstalled the app (latest version on AppStore) and it does not solve the problem.  On the same wifi network another iOS device works just fine streaming spotify without any problems at all. Also a PS3 on the same network also works just fine streaming spotify without any problems.  All other Apps work just fine on this iPad mini (including all other streaming apps).  There is no specific network configuration difference on this iPad mini.  I don't understand what could be possibly causing the problem but it is specific to spotify on this iPad mini.

Please advise how to fix this problem???  🙂

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I eventually solved it by...

Standing on my head upside down, with crossed fingers behind by back, singing the national anthem while drinking orange juice, and juggling 3 **bleep** with my other hand, and... pressing the Home button and lock screen button for 10 seconds with my nose to reboot the iPad, and by some miracle things just worked afterwards.  I dunno why.

Bizzare tales of iPadia

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I eventually solved it by...

Standing on my head upside down, with crossed fingers behind by back, singing the national anthem while drinking orange juice, and juggling 3 **bleep** with my other hand, and... pressing the Home button and lock screen button for 10 seconds with my nose to reboot the iPad, and by some miracle things just worked afterwards.  I dunno why.

Bizzare tales of iPadia

Suggested posts