Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPad Version of Spotify & Menu line on IPAD Air

iPad Version of Spotify & Menu line on IPAD Air

Why can't I see the menu line ( File Edit View Playback Help) on my IPAD?

The included functions available on my laptod are very useful.

Like "Cut" and "Paste" and "Create a new Folder".

Anyone knows ?

7 Replies

Hello!

first, I would like to say I love spotify, and its thousands of songs.

my main platform is ipad( I don't own a smartphone), and after using PC version a while, I just ask: how long before having the same features in both devices?

there are some weeks that I have been considering purchasing a subscription, but the spotify app for ipad doesn't let me to do so. If you have no plans in releasing one in the near (near) future, please say. rdio or deezer maybe better choices now for me.

Thank you

If history is anything to go by, it could be a while (when was Discover released again - still not on iPad!).

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

The developers are currently working on an updated iPad app that includes most of the recent features added to desktop like "Discover and Your Music". It also will include the new black design. No estimated release date as of right now though.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you. I will wait a little more.  Is there really no previsIon? Like a month or two

All due respect, but at some point, this answer just seems like a complete fabrication. If anyone was actually working on it in the past year, it would have been completed by now.

Why can't I see the Menu Line (File Edit View Playback Help) on my Ipad Air?

Or how do I perform the same actions like Create Folder uder File? Or Cut and Paste under Edit that is so useful on the Laptop version?

@svartsammet The menu line is on the Desktop isn't it. For the iPad - it's a different screen on a different platform, that's why there's no menu line.

You can press and hold a song for more options on the iPad. It works different as it is a touchscreen not a mouse/keyboard.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts