Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone 5, Spotify 1.5.0.2728, Vocals quiet with airy instruments

iPhone 5, Spotify 1.5.0.2728, Vocals quiet with airy instruments

Currently a Spotify Premium member utilizing High Quality streaming and Extreme Quality Syncing.

I've never experienced this issue prior to the latest upgrade, but intermittently (on both phone and desktop as well), the vocals on tracks will be almost entirely muffled as if the frequencies have been cut. The instruments also become very airy. I've seen this with EQs on other software, but I have all EQs on my phone, application, and desktop disabled and set to flat.

I've tried reinstalling. No resolution. Help!
3 Replies

@iamrwc Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Probably you can post the song here and we'll all listen to it?

You tried listening to the version on the Desktop? you shouldn't face the problem?
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Hey Jeremy, you are correct. At this point in time the desktop is not exhibiting the issue, but the iPhone is. The track is as follows:

Artist: Aunt Martha

Title: Neighbor Song

Cheers

@iamrwc I think I found something, can you try to move the equalizer manually using your fingers to pull them in a straight line? does that fix it for you?

J.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts