Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone 5S - Zero functionality - No playlists, can't search songs, no radio, no discover, etc

Solved!

iPhone 5S - Zero functionality - No playlists, can't search songs, no radio, no discover, etc

Specs

Premium Spotify Account

iPhone 5S running iOS 7.0.4
Spotify App Version 0.9.2.7

Background Story

So I noticed one day that certain songs I had added from my desktop Spotify program were not updating onto my iPhone. Hm, I thought, I guess I'll try to reinstall the Spotify app. Boy wasn't that a mistake...

Current Issues

I am logged in, my phone is on a working wifi network, and I have attempted to delete and reinstall the app a couple of times now.

I have zero funtionality in the Spotify app now:

• Playlists shows nothing and will just think as long as I let it sit
  • Search brings up "Something went wrong!" error
  • Browse will show me top lists, but when I try to play it will just think and think and think
  • Discover - "Discover can't be loaded at this moment. Please try again in a bit."
  • Radio - "Sorry. This radio station cannot be started" I tried popular bands like The Beatles, Bruno Mars, etc
  • Inbox - blank (I should have messages)
  • Me - "Something went wrong!"

This is pretty unacceptable. Can somebody please help me as soon as possible?

Kind Regards,

AustinBru

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi. Could you try restarting your iphone by holding the Home and Lock buttons together for 10 seconds and see if that helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi. Could you try restarting your iphone by holding the Home and Lock buttons together for 10 seconds and see if that helps.

Seriously, I feel so silly for not trying this... THANK YOU SO MUCH!

No worries - glad it works 🙂

Suggested posts