Premium

Country

AU

Device

(iPhone 7)

Operating System

iOS 11.4

My Question or Issue

Songs are constantly skipping or just completely stopping. Happens to songs that I have downloaded or songs that aren't downloaded. I have reinstalled the app but this hasn't made any difference. This issue is getting worse.

Thanks

6 Replies

Hey @jlittlr,

welcome to the community!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

Let me know if this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, I have tried these several times over the last couple of months and it hasn't made any difference. Is there anything in the settings that needs changing? I haven't changed of the settings from when it was installed. Thanks

@jlittlr -

Thanks for the reply!

Could you check in your app settings to see if “Autoplay” is on? You can do this by following these steps

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hi, I have tried with Autoplay both on and off and it still skips. Thanks

@jlittlr - 

Thanks for the reply!

Sorry if that didn’t do the trick. Could you try and follow these steps here: https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/troubleshooting/playback-issues/?

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hey @, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

Please try to update your iOS version as the latest one is 11.4.1

Have you tried signing in with another account to see if that persists there too?

If possible could you try signing in with your Spotify account on another device with similar specs?

Let me know how it goes.

Suggested posts