Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone 7 Plus App Problem

iPhone 7 Plus App Problem

I just signed up for Premiun and downloaded the Spotify app on my Iphone 7 Plus. The Log In button does not work, so I can't log in. The log in button works on my iPad. Ideas?

Spotify.JPG
8 Replies

Hi msgingerz. Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Have you tried closing the app then restarting your device? This may fix your issue.

If the log in button still does not work, you may want to try reinstalling the app to get the latest software. Head over here for the steps.

Thanks,

marlonespi

Thanks, marlonespi. I restarted my phone and could log on. I'm using the newest OS, so maybe that was the problem. Anyway, I'm up and rinning. I appreciate you help!

Great to hear that, msgingerz! For sure, you're loving the music app now 😉

Thanks,
marlonespi

hey i'm having the same problem.... Ive uninstalled the app, restarted my phone and it still is not working... 

Hi I re downloaded Spotify and I still can't play music offline.
The screen goes black when it's offline can see the songs but not visible like when online.

I had problems when I first downloaded Spotify. Try rebooting your phone. That seemed to work for me.

Tried all of these steps and they do not resolve the issue. Looking for a less obvious solution. Thank you.

Hi Spotify,

My Spotify on iPhone 7 does not work. I have re-installerad everything several times. Pls see below attachment. I believe the problem might have something to do with DNS network problem.
IMG_0721.PNG

Suggested posts