iPhone App: Shuffle playback in spite of premium status?

Solved!

iPhone App: Shuffle playback in spite of premium status?

maciana
Casual Listener

Hi,

even though I'm a premium user, the iPhone app all of the sudden changed to "shuffle playback". I tried deleting the app, logging in & out but it's still in shuffle mode.

How can I change it?

Best regards

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: iPhone App: Shuffle playback in spite of premium status?

jeremygoh
Community Legend
Kindly see this thread:

Can’t turn off Shuffle Play:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/Can-t-turn-off-shuffle-play/m-p/8498...
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Solution!

orangepick
Casual Listener

This solves the problem but it is a lame design. A couple versions ago, I could just touch a song and it would come out of shuffle mode, that was a much better design.

4 Replies

orangepick
Casual Listener
i have had the same problem for the past 2 weeks. i have been able to fix it temporarily by deleting the app and reinstalling.i have an iphone 5 running ios 7.1.2 and spotify premium. i did not have this problem for the 2 months prior. this problem seemed to appear after the last upgrade of spotify.
Solution!

jeremygoh
Community Legend
Kindly see this thread:

Can’t turn off Shuffle Play:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/Can-t-turn-off-shuffle-play/m-p/8498...
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Highlighted

maciana
Casual Listener

Thanks for the hint. I don't get why there's still that large shuffle play button, it used to be just a play button... but at least I now know how to turn it of. 

Solution!

orangepick
Casual Listener

This solves the problem but it is a lame design. A couple versions ago, I could just touch a song and it would come out of shuffle mode, that was a much better design.

SUGGESTED POSTS