Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone App: Shuffle playback in spite of premium status?

Solved!

iPhone App: Shuffle playback in spite of premium status?

Hi,

even though I'm a premium user, the iPhone app all of the sudden changed to "shuffle playback". I tried deleting the app, logging in & out but it's still in shuffle mode.

How can I change it?

Best regards

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Kindly see this thread:

Can’t turn off Shuffle Play:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/Can-t-turn-off-shuffle-play/m-p/8498...
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

This solves the problem but it is a lame design. A couple versions ago, I could just touch a song and it would come out of shuffle mode, that was a much better design.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

i have had the same problem for the past 2 weeks. i have been able to fix it temporarily by deleting the app and reinstalling.i have an iphone 5 running ios 7.1.2 and spotify premium. i did not have this problem for the 2 months prior. this problem seemed to appear after the last upgrade of spotify.
Marked as solution

Kindly see this thread:

Can’t turn off Shuffle Play:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/Can-t-turn-off-shuffle-play/m-p/8498...
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Thanks for the hint. I don't get why there's still that large shuffle play button, it used to be just a play button... but at least I now know how to turn it of. 

Marked as solution

This solves the problem but it is a lame design. A couple versions ago, I could just touch a song and it would come out of shuffle mode, that was a much better design.

Suggested posts