Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone Logout issue.

iPhone Logout issue.

Hello!! 

Im trying to logout of the app on my phone. Nothing happens when I tap on”logout”. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled that didn’t seem to work. My reason for doing this is I set up through Facebook but I don’t want to do that anymore. I have another account that I would like to use. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!! 

1 Reply

Hey there @Hippievibes,

Thanks for posting about this and welcome to the Community!

Since you mention that the Log Out option doesn't work, we'd suggest trying the following instead:

1. Log in to your account page
  2. Click SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE

If you're still having troubles, a clean install of the app on your iPhone device should do the trick. To do so, you can follow the steps below instead:

1. Open Spotify. In the app's settings (you can access them by going to Home and then tapping the gear icon in the top right corner), tap Storage then Delete Cache.
  2. Head here and click Remove all devices.
  3. Head to your device's Settings, then tap General.
  4. Tap iPhone Storage.
  5. Select Spotify from the list of apps.
  6. Tap Offload the app and confirm. This will delete app but its documents data will be kept.
  7. Then tap Delete App and confirm. This action should delete any leftover documents and data.
  8. Once the app is deleted, press and hold the Side/Top button and either volume button until the power off slider appears.
  9. Drag the slider to turn your device completely off.
  10. After your device turns off, wait a couple of minutes.
  11. Press and hold the Top (or Side) button again until the display turns on.
  12. Switch your device back on and install Spotify from the App Store.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts