Need help? Check out Spotify Answers for solutions to a wide range of topics.
I've been a premium user for nearly a year and have been using offline playlists on my iPhone. Within the last few weeks, several times, the app has gotten stuck while trying to sync offline playlists. The app still functions; it does not crash. However, it shows the spinning wheel as if it's trying to sync... but never completes.
A more detailed description, using numbered steps
1. I made sure that 2G/3G syncing was turned ON.
2. I tested it on Wifi. The problem persists.
3. I tried relaunching the app and restarting the phone. No change.
4. Deleting and reinstalling the app worked once or twice, but it doesn't work all the time. Reinstalling the app every time I want to download a new song is ridiculous!
5. What's odd is that when I redownload and reinstall the app, sometimes (I've done this many times) I need to go straight to the App Store to install the 0.6.4 Spotify update... the fresh download from the App Store doesn't seem to be that version (sometimes).
My iPad/iPhone model
Device’s Operating System
Is your device jailbroken?
Approximately how many playlists do you have?
My mobile Spotify version
My provider and country
Facebook - Matt Caruso