Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone X Update messed up text on iPhone 5S

Solved!

iPhone X Update messed up text on iPhone 5S

Hello...

My old iPhone 5S updated to the new Spotify Premium version for the iPhone X. But it ruined the the text and is now almost unreadable and unclickable. Everything is overlapped and is a mess (see attached photo..) I still use my 5S for streaming through an outboard portable DAC/amp and in-ear monitors via a CCK.

I hope there is a fix for this or there is a rollback somehow. Thanks.

image1.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Well... After some fiddling around I solved the problem myself. You just have to adjust the Text size in the Settings, and everything went back to normal.. Funny that with all the previous updates this wasn't necessary. Thanks again.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Well... After some fiddling around I solved the problem myself. You just have to adjust the Text size in the Settings, and everything went back to normal.. Funny that with all the previous updates this wasn't necessary. Thanks again.

Did you adjust the settings within Spotify or on your phone?  I don't want the text size on my phone smaller, just this app.

Hi,

I only adjusted in my phone settings. Yeah, that’s my main gripe too. The text resizing is universal. Makes me squint now when typing in text for example.. There’s no adjustment of this internally within the Spotify app settings AFAIK.

To adjust the text on my Iphone is not a solution, it's a work around- All other Apps can handle an increase in text size - Spotify should fix this ASAP

Suggested posts