Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone app can't find playlists

Solved!

iPhone app can't find playlists

Yesterday morning I suddently had problems with Spotify on my iPhone. I use it every day in my car, and have a lot of playlists. The app didn't show any playlists - I tried to log out and in again without any result. At home, my iPad didn't have the problem, only my old iPhone 4. Other having this problem?
Steen
Denmark

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I found out it was the iPhone that caused the problem. After having tried delete the app and reinstall it without it solved the problem, I used the last final solution, RESET! After resetting the phone, Spotify app worked liked a charm again
Steen
Denmark

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Resetting the phone solved all problems with Spotify - remember to back up your phone before resetting it
Steen
Denmark

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Delete the app from your iPhone, and then reinstall it.

Does that help?

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Tried deleting the app twice. Did not help.
The strange thing is that all my playlists show up on my computer and on nu iPad. Just not on my iPhone
Steen
Denmark

Are you sure you are signed into the correct account?

If you still have trouble,

I suggest you contact support so they can take a look at your account and see what is going on:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Yes, I have the correct account - I see my profile picture when I'm logged in.
I'll try to contact support.
Thank you for the help so far
Steen
Denmark
Marked as solution

I found out it was the iPhone that caused the problem. After having tried delete the app and reinstall it without it solved the problem, I used the last final solution, RESET! After resetting the phone, Spotify app worked liked a charm again
Steen
Denmark

Great! Glad to hear you got it working. 

MattSudaSpotify Star

having this same problem. seems that songs initially play then suddenly my the app thinks they're unayablr songs. did the reset really solve the issue or only appear to?.
Marked as solution

Resetting the phone solved all problems with Spotify - remember to back up your phone before resetting it
Steen
Denmark

Tried that twice -- no luck --still cant see them --when i log in on my i phone all i get is the opening page of the Spotify website -- -no playlists

Suggested posts