Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone downloading EVERY song without download swipe....

iPhone downloading EVERY song without download swipe....

My phone can play EVERY song i have saved in offline mode while my desktop can't. Which means somehow my iphone is downloading every song I save to my library. When i got to "Albums", only a few are marked with the green arrow - the ones which I have indeed downloaded for offline use. But when I go into albums without the green arrow, all the songs have the green arrow next to the and the download swipe button isn't even on. 

It's taking up too much memory on my phone and I only want to listen to a select number of records offline.

Have a look at the 2 screenshots. In the albums list, The Get Up Kids album (Something to write home about) does not have the download arrow next to it. But in the second shot when I have clicked on it you will see that ALL the tracks are downloaded without the download swipe button being activated.

Get up kids with out the green arrow.Get up kids with out the green arrow.BUT all the tracks are downloaded for some reasonBUT all the tracks are downloaded for some reason

Any idea how to turn this off?

cheers

Ryan

1 Reply

I'm having the same issue and now I have songs downloaded I don't particularly want downloaded and I've used all my 3,333 song download limit and can't download new tracks I do want on there.

Is anyone looking at a fix for this please?

Suggested posts