Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone not recognising Premium

iPhone not recognising Premium

Hi Rorey,

My iPhone Spotify App tells me I don't have a Premium Account which I do have. It works perfectly on my laptop. I updated to the last version but that didn't do anything. Can you help me?

Best,

EBEBEB

8 Replies

Hey EBEBEB, welcome to the Community.

I hope you don't mind, but I moved your post over to this forum to make it easier to help you out. I've also changed the title to reflect the issue.

Looking at your account I can see your account is definitely all set up on Premium. How long have you been having this issue?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I have been having the same problems with my iphone. Did you ever get this resolved?

@pants wrote:

I have been having the same problems with my iphone. Did you ever get this resolved?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Try the instructions outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

My phone or computer is not changing to premium after I just bought it. This is not right. What do I need to do?!!

@EKSA224 wrote:

My phone or computer is not changing to premium after I just bought it. This is not right. What do I need to do?!!

Strange, have you tried logging out and back in again? 

Make sure that you are using the same details as when you subscribed.

Peter

Peter

I am having the same problem. I just upgraded but do I have to wait until my renewal date to use premium? I wanted to use it now. I tried to cancel and renew but it keeps saying it will renew on the 18th. How do I fix this? Yes I have logged out and logged back in. 

@Cchalesse wrote:

I am having the same problem. I just upgraded but do I have to wait until my renewal date to use premium? I wanted to use it now. I tried to cancel and renew but it keeps saying it will renew on the 18th. How do I fix this? Yes I have logged out and logged back in. 

What is your subscription status in your online overview?

Peter

Peter

I did.. I came back to it a few hours later and it works now! Thank you Peter :]

Suggested posts