Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPod touch won't synch

iPod touch won't synch

I have a the latest iPod Touch with iOS 6.1.3 (software up to date) and am paying for spotify premium. For the last week, I am unable to synch any songs onto my iPod. Please advise. Thanks!

8 Replies

It's worth noting that I have deleted and re-installed spotify on the iTouch and that hasn't helped.

Offline sync or local track sync?

Liam

offline. also, it is not an issue with # of songs or playlists. i unchecked all playlists except one with only 10 songs and that won't synch. 

@mbsolon wrote:

offline. also, it is not an issue with # of songs or playlists. i unchecked all playlists except one with only 10 songs and that won't synch. 

How much free space do you have on your iPod? 

Spotify won't even start synching normally if you have less than 500MB of free space. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

over 10G

Interesting, are you trying to sync over the WiFi? 

Is it possible to try a different network just to see if its a network issue?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

no, didn't try that but i know the network is working fine as my kids also have similar iTouch's and are able to synch.

really confused now. synch will work with this device on other networks but not my home network. however, if i add a playlist on my desktop for instance, it shows on this device. basically, it's stuck saying "synching 1 of xx" and won't synch. also, my wife's touch works fine on our home network. any suggestions?

Suggested posts