Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iphone 4S - Can't login - Acct already exists

iphone 4S - Can't login - Acct already exists

Just downloaded the Spotify app on my old iphone 4S.  When I tried to log in with my existing account it won't let me and gives me the message: Login Failed. You've already created an account with this e-mail address. 

Note that I was not trying to create a new account, just simply trying to log in with my existing account associated with that e-mail address.

Thanks!

2 Replies

Me too. Does anyone know what the solution is?

I too am having a similar problem. I recently upgraded my 5s to a 6s. When I tried to log into my new phone on Spotify, I got this message, telling me my log in failed, as I already have an account. I was on the log in page, not the sign in page.

Wasn't a huge deal for me as I was still using my old phone for music... Until this morning, when I thought maybe I just couldn't be logged in to two phones at once. I logged out of my old 5s, attempted to log into the 6s, and got the same message. Tried to log back into the 5s, and got the message there too.

Now I'm logged out on both phones and can't use the Spotify Premium service that I'm paying for.

I love Spotify, but lately, I'm tkaing real issue with the fact they don't even have a real way to contact them regarding issues. No email address and their Facebook page has posts blocked.

They rely on people who pay to use their service to help each other solve their problems, which in this day and age is completely terrible in terms of customer service. 

spotfy.jpg

Suggested posts