Free

Country

USA 

Device

iPhone x

Operating System

iOS 11.4

My Question or Issue

my user interface on my iphone x is completely different then how it normally on any other device, which i do not enjoy and would like to have the normal interface but don't know what i can do.

F66AB5E4-124B-4CD1-B204-3D0FA1C93E53.png
8 Replies

That's the new UI for Free users. You can't do anything...sadly.

so if i had premium i would get the original interface?

Hi,

No you wouldn't since it is for everyone. But getting Premium would make your experience way better.

However, if the wave of UI update hasn't reached you out, you will still have the old you no matter if you are on Free or Premium tier.

Have a nice day ๐Ÿ™‚

i really love spotfiy for the way playlists are and the genius cards on some songs, but i can't deal with that UI which pushed me for the 3 free months on apple music. i wish i could have the old interface.

I am sure things will improve, maybe you just need to get used to the new UI.

I just found this. I genuinely hate it. I almost cried. Sorting sucks, I canโ€™t see all my artists or albums. Itโ€™s realky bad. What is the difference between this and premium?

Maybe you can help me. First off i hate that i cant talk to an actual person. They want your money but dont take the time help thier costumers. ok now that i got that out of the way.....

I used to be able to listen to just one song if i search for it but now if i search for a single song it pops up but i cant play it. It just asks me to make a play list. Why is this?IMG_9434.PNG

Did you try the dots top right?

Suggested posts