Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

ipod touch problem

Solved!

ipod touch problem

hello! hopefully someone can tell me what's going on with spotify and my ipod. after i've synced my music to my ipod and has it work perfectly for about 2-3 days, a message pops up saying something like "you can only have playlists on up to three devices (mobile or computer) at a time." i understand what this means but the problem is spotify is only on the app on my ipod 4g and my computer. nothing else. now that's two devices, so what's the other devices that it's talking about that i'm not seeing? thanx to anyone who helps.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello there,

You might want to check your App Store to see if there is an update for Spotify - We released one very recently that should help resolve this. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello there,

You might want to check your App Store to see if there is an update for Spotify - We released one very recently that should help resolve this. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

hello! hopefully someone can tell me what's going on with spotify and my ipod. after i've synced my music to my ipod and has it work perfectly for about 2-3 days, a message pops up saying something like "you can only have playlists on up to three devices (mobile or computer) at a time." i understand what this means but the problem is spotify is only on the app on my ipod 4g and my computer. nothing else. now that's two devices, so what's the other devices that it's talking about that i'm not seeing? thanx to anyone who helps.

Suggested posts