Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

is Spotify working with the new iOS 8?

is Spotify working with the new iOS 8?

Does anyone use spotify with the development version iOS 8? Is it working?

Thanks for your help

Kind Regards

Twining85

31 Replies

It worked for a while then it started crashing again. This is getting frustrating. Spotify, please fix this or I'll cancel my subscription. 😞

Same thing here after iOS8 and the latest version of Spotify. Starts loading and crashes after about 30 seconds loading. Tried to uninstall and re-install the Spotify App, with absolutely no luck or change at all.

Please give us some feed back on this one - we need a solution...

There is a solution reported elsewhere which is to temporarily change your language settings to a different language than you have now. Then try and load Spotify and see if it works. Then change the language settings back to what they were previiously and it should work. It worked for me.

Thanks a lot.

First i tried to change iOS language from Danish to English. With no luck.

When I uninstalled and re-installed Spotify App (still iOS in english).

Tadaaaa, now Spotify works again. And I have changed iOS language back to Danish - and it still works! 🙂

I tried the solutions provided (reinstall, changing language/region, etc) and none worked.

This is a brand-new ios8-installed iPhone 6.  App opens, then immediately closes/crashes.

Not kosher.

I have the same problem, I changed my language to Spanish and then back to English, problem solved....FOR NOW.

iPhone 5 IOS 8.0

I have that version and it does not work with iOS8

That worked for me too. Both for spotify and facebook

In answer to the question...

No, it's not working, and it hasn't been addressed yet since IOS8 was released.  I find this quite dissapointing given that this is a pay service if you use the 'premium' service.   

Come on Spotify, pull your socks up! 

Updated and cant load spotify...it crashes on the first screen.  Now paying $10 for an app i cant use and being forced to use pandora. 

Can't even use pandora here so I'm paying for no service from Spotify at all at present

Hi 

No Airplay is not working with IOS 8.....

Sorry guys IiPad..

Regards

William

Suggested posts