Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

it’s saying I can’t open this link when I click on my playlists

it’s saying I can’t open this link when I click on my playlists

so I have a I phone 6s and I updated the app and when I go to click on my playlist it says that it can’t ipne the link. can anyone help? I also have a free subscription. 

1747AB30-C75B-404C-988A-4A6C69BEEC9A.png
8 Replies

it’s supposed to say open not ipen 

Me too. I found a lot of threads that this is happening to iPhone users globally. I reported to Spotify.  Sorry but looks like we are out until fixed. 😢

I haven’t had this problem since this morning and I can’t  play any of my playlists

Yeah, that happend to me too. That stinks.😕 Thanks for the info. 

This is happening to me too! I have an Iphone 5 and free subscription too. I came here to look for help, seems like people are having the same issue, glad its not just me. Anyway Im so mad cus I just want to listen to music while I clean but spotify is down arghhhh

Same, it happen when I click on albums that I search for

So I clicked the link to find answers here and it’s just people complaining that have the same problem as me, thanks for the help Spotify, I’ll take my business to sound cloud 👋🏻

Well at least is not just me!! Although it sucks there is no way to fix it... does anyone have any ideas or we just won’t be able to listen to Spotify anymore?

Suggested posts