Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

just updated -- where is radio button????????

just updated -- where is radio button????????

Plan: Premium

Device: iPhone 6s

Operating System: iOS 12.4

(I don't know what version of Spotify I have, don't know where to look it up (searched, but answers were no good..))

My Question or Issue:

I just updated, I find the new version SORELY LACKING.. my main problem is there's no RADIO button anymore..  how on earth do you get to radio?????

above all, I'd like to know if there's anyway I can download again the old version of Spotify I had before (that I installed in my iPhone 5, now I have 6s..) 

I really really wish users could test new versions of software before updating...

this totally sucks.. this update of Spotify is really very bad compared the previous version I had..  (I have other problems with it, apart from the radio problem, but since radio is the feature I use the most, I'm sticking to asking about that one for now...;~))

thank you...

5 Replies

Hey @kali8990, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Radio now can be found in the Search tab on it's own category.

This is how the radio works now in Spotify.

There's also this standalone app called Spotify Stations which is not available everywhere yet though.

You can also you can learn more about the new library in this Spotify Answer.

Hope it helps 🙂

hi...

thank you for your response.. my Spotify doesn't look anything like the screenshoot you posted (I think that's for a desktop version...)

this is what my screen looks like when I'm in "search"....

(don't see a "radio" button anywhere here....)

IMG_0774_med.PNG

Hey @kali8990,

The post with the desktop version screenshots was to explain what changed in Spotify Radio in the Spotify app 🙂

The Radio category is still there below Charts in my case in Browse All:

IMG_0054.jpeg

Keep me posted.

thank you very much for your help..

I found the radio button...

🙂

I'm happy you found it!

If oyu need help with anything else let me know 😄

Suggested posts