Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

karaoke mode went missing

karaoke mode went missing

I had (and used) karaoke mode. I sang one song that wasn’t supported by this feature (without scoring) and then one that did have scoring. I wanted to try another song, but I couldn’t find this feature anymore. I tried a lot of different songs, but the lyrics all just looked like normal lyrics, meaning it was like before I’d seen the karaoke feature.
My device is an iPad Air 5, and I’m on the newest version of Spotify. Apparently not everyone had access to the karaoke feature, but it’s weird that it was there and then went away?
12 Replies

I'm having the same issue. I had yet to use the feature, but saw that the karaoke mode was available for the majority of the songs I'd listen to. I first noticed it on my Samsung A51, but when going to check it out today on the same device, the mode had all but disappeared. My guess is that they made it available for some people initially, and took it down to work on it. That or they're switching up who has access until they do a full release. Anyway, I hope they reinstate it soon, I would really like to check it out! 

Hey folks, 

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

We’re always testing possible improvements and new features, so you might see something on the app that other users don't, or get a brand-new feature for only a temporary period.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

Hope this clears things up. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I had karaoke mode for I day, then it disappeared. I deleted the app, cleared the cache and waited for updates, nothing. I would like to have it again, as it has been more then a month, thank you…

Desperately awaiting the karaoke mode to arrive, is there an ETA?

Yeah, where is this?  We all want it 

I just read an article that said competing services are rolling this out. Any word on if and when this will roll out to us? 

This feature was one of the main reasons for subscribing. If not available may need to switch to apple.

This was completely unhelpful. It didn't "clear things up." The question was and still remains, "Desperately awaiting the karaoke mode to arrive, is there an ETA?"

Where Can I find the Karaoke feature

Could you try answering the question?

Still Missing , sometimes appear , sometime missing

Is there a way to get this enabled, even on a temporary basis... I'll want to offer karaoke for my niece's birthday this weekend. Would be great if we could make a request to get this enabled on specific dates at least...

Suggested posts