Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

keeps on switching from free trial to premium

keeps on switching from free trial to premium

so my mum just tried signing up to Spotify premium family, she invited me and i got it strait away but she was still waiting on hers. she ended up buying the normal membership (because she didn’t know that it was eventually going to update) and is on a free trial. she logs out and logs back in and now she’s got a different username and has premium. she logs out and back in again and then she’s back on her old username with a free trial for Spotify premium. it keeps on alternating between the two usernames and free trial and premium and me and my mum don’t know what to do. 

1 Reply

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I'd also recommend checking for any pending updates and using the sign out everywhere, remove offline devices from your Spotify account page 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Suggested posts