Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

lastfm reccomandations on spotify

Solved!

lastfm reccomandations on spotify

hi,

is there a way on spotify iphone app to listen to playlists generated by my lastfm habits?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Heya!

Well not directly at least, since the mobile version doesn't support any 3rd party apps yet.

You would need to create that lastfm list on your Mac/PC first with the last.fm app in Spotify and then sync it on your iPhone.

It's pretty awesome to create a playlist on a song that you listen to at the moment: last.fm app in Spotify - Now playling - Similar Tracks Playlist.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Heya!

Well not directly at least, since the mobile version doesn't support any 3rd party apps yet.

You would need to create that lastfm list on your Mac/PC first with the last.fm app in Spotify and then sync it on your iPhone.

It's pretty awesome to create a playlist on a song that you listen to at the moment: last.fm app in Spotify - Now playling - Similar Tracks Playlist.

thanks so much for replying. i suppose i could use that playlist also on my squeezebox. i'll try asap

lastfm for spotify works fine even if every time i've to create a new playlist. is therea way to create a neverending playlist?

Lazify uses the same method of generating similar tracks playlists from the Last.fm API as the Last.fm for Spotify app, but you can set the limit up to eight hours which gives about 120 tracks vs. 20. And you can still save these playlists in Spotify which does not work with the Last.fm app which can only play them directly at the moment.

There is a new online tool called Lastfm2Spotify which looks at your Last.fm recommended artists and creates Spotify play links to their albums and also to new releases of your recently listened artists. I don't know if and how that tool would also work on a mobile phone though.

Suggested posts