Premium

Country

Singapore

Device

iPad 8th Generation

Operating System

iOS 14

My Question or Issue

I recently got a new iPad and have tried syncing my local files for offline listening across as I did with my phone. But somehow, although I'm connected to the same internet, with the same settings in my iPad and iPhone, I'm still only able to sync my local files with my phone and not my iPad. The green downloaded arrow shows on my phone but it appears greyed out on my iPad with the red arrow.

I would think the problem would lie with my iPad since it syncs smoothly with my phone but I'm not sure what is wrong since it has the exact same settings with my phone and have the same version of the app as well.

I have already tried reinstalling the app, switching my internet connection to private and re-adding my local files manually but they are still only able to be downloaded for offline listening on my phone. Does anyone have any suggestions?

1 Reply

Hi there @txx,

Welcome to the Community!

You could try running a clean reinstallation of the app on all your devices. The clean reinstall involves deleting the app cache, which can sometimes cause issues such as these when corrupted. Follow the exact steps in this guide.

After that try resyncing the local files on your PC and tablet.

Let us know how it goes.

THanks.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts