Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

low quality sound even in premium

low quality sound even in premium

Using my iphone 4s I'm having a very bad experience with sound quality even in premium mode.

In particular this album sounds awful Love (Expanded Edition)

I've deleted spotify and all related's files on the phone, then reinstalled and setup to hi quality and resynch, but no way.

Is there a way, to detect if the quality is really maximized, other then in the setup prefs?

-marco

6 Replies

Have you tried listening to the track on a desktop client with high quality streaming on and see if it sounds better? 

If its the quality of the actual track then its not a device issue.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

ty peter for the reply.

y i tried listening to the tracks on my desktop client as my first issue with no problem at all. but on my iphone the sound is really crap.

-m

@marco_osti wrote:

ty peter for the reply.

y i tried listening to the tracks on my desktop client as my first issue with no problem at all. but on my iphone the sound is really crap.

-m

Strange, are you using non-standard headphones or anything? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

ty again peter for support. unfortunately i have the regular headphones. i tried to listening some itunes tracks and they sound sooo good 😞

-m

@marco_osti wrote:

ty again peter for support. unfortunately i have the regular headphones. i tried to listening some itunes tracks and they sound sooo good 😞

-m

have you tried restarting the device?

ty michael for interesting 😉

i tried both restarting device then delete the app and all the related files the dl spotify again selected maximum qaulity then resynch the music.

it's strange the treble was so high sometimes distorted and the bass also. seems you know when the equalizer is wrong setted.

-m

Suggested posts