Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

missing playlists

missing playlists

so hard to get to email for tec support.  having the same problems is always have with my i phone 4 and spotify.

i sign in and for some reason on my iphone none of my music or playlist want to show up.  sign in on my ipad andu fine, but all playlists missing on my i pnone.

its getting really annoying now. please can this get fixed. thank you.

Spoiler

13 Replies

if i get no assisstance to this repeated issue, then i will just delete spotify from my mobile and not use this service any longer.

cant find an email or contact number. so ill just quit using this app. sad.

@kt-g72 wrote:

so hard to get to email for tec support.  having the same problems is always have with my i phone 4 and spotify.

i sign in and for some reason on my iphone none of my music or playlist want to show up.  sign in on my ipad andu fine, but all playlists missing on my i pnone.

its getting really annoying now. please can this get fixed. thank you.

Spoiler

Hi kt-g72,

Sorry to hear that you're playlists are missing on your iPhone. I will try to help you.

What os do you run on your iPhone? What user name do you have?

Can you share a screenshot of the Playlists view on your iPhone and also on your iPad.

//Charlotta, QA at Spotify

kt.g72

iphone is os   4s   version 7.1.2( 11D257)

thank you for getting back to me

photo.PNG

@kt-g72 wrote:

kt.g72

iphone is os   4s   version 7.1.2( 11D257)

thank you for getting back to me

Hi again,

When I look at your user in user admin I can only see that you're using an iPad. So I suspect that you're using two different accounts. Can you please make sure that you're using the same account on both devices.

//Charlotta

Hi. Yes I'm using same sign in on both. Signed out of iPad , signed in again on phone and I still get nothing . I sign in using same sign in details for both .

@kt-g72 wrote:
Hi. Yes I'm using same sign in on both. Signed out of iPad , signed in again on phone and I still get nothing . I sign in using same sign in details for both .

Hmm, that is really strange. I still only can see that you'r using an iPad when I check in user admin. Would you mind uninstall the spotify app on your iPhone and install it again? Don't know if that will help but worth trying.

I'm having the same problem. I've deleted and reinstalled the app on both my Mac and iPhone. Still no luck. My followers can see my original playlists but only my new playlists show up on my phone 

Also on my iPhone it shows I have no followers but on my Mac they show up. I've checked and rechecked several times to make sure I'm using the correct login credentials.

I have the same problem, everything works fine on my Mac, but all my playlists are gone on my iPhone. I have tried reinstalling, and logging out and in again, but nothing works.

Yes. Logged back out of iPhone. Now as pointless being on.  And signed back in on iPad. Looking at others replies on here. It looks like it's a problem in general with Spotify and iPhones.

its a pain in the butt as use my phone when jogging. Can hardly run with I iPad just to listen to my playlists.

hopefuly some point the issue will be fixed. Until then I'll have to use a different app on my iPhone .

I updated iOS, and the playlists are now back!

Mine is iPhone 4s

so it won't update my phone with iOS  8.

so I'll have to give up with Spotify if that's the cause. 😞

@kt-g72 wrote:

Mine is iPhone 4s

so it won't update my phone with iOS  8.

so I'll have to give up with Spotify if that's the cause. 😞

Hi again,

I have created a bug ticket for this issue.

//Charlotta

Suggested posts