Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

missing songs on different devices

missing songs on different devices

I have recently moved to an iphone 6 and about 20 recently added songs are missing from my playlist. I have deleted and redownloaded the app, logged off and on and  nothing has worked to bring them back. They're tunes and I'd really like them back on playlist, they're still showing on my laptop so they have not been removed from the playlist, they're just missing from my phone. If I try re-adding the songs, it says they're already there. Please help me.

2 Replies

Some songs are only availible in certain markets, or countries. It is entirely possible that some of these songs are restricted by market because of the artist's preference or Spotify's agreement with the label company. If you go to your Spotify settings in the app, then playback, deselect the "Hide Unplayable Songs" option. 

Although this will not allow you to play these songs, it will allow us to pinpoint the issue to a bug in the app or a market restriction. 

so it is possible that the songs are allowed on my hp laptop and android phone but not aloowed on an apple phone do ypu think?

Suggested posts