Step 1

NEXT STEP

need immediate help for renewing my account please

need immediate help for renewing my account please

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Well i was trying my account and everytime i try to do it it gives something went wrong like in the below picture i entered debit card not working, credit card not working, even tried your advice for using private browser or another one or incognito not working as well give me the same message please i need assistance with that...

thanks in advance ) 

P.S i had reply from moderator Ivan to restart my router and i did that, also advice to use another network than my home landline , did that as well, changed my payment method like in the picture keeps loading , however i got message from him to contact my bank and i gotta tell you my CC is working fine i pay for Netflix  for Ex with the same CC which is wired here so i need help for that ..

thanks 

So nothing is going through please i need help..

Thanks...

IMG_6993.jpg
IMG_6994.jpg
3 Replies

A little side note. I never recommend you use your debit card on ANY online purchase. In the event of fraud your money is pretty much gone.

Anyways it sounds like you have tried everything, so what I simply is suggest is a different payment method like PayPal. It takes about 2 minutes to set up and should not be any issue.

Let me know if that helps

Hey @Moe15,

Just jumping in to confirm you should follow @jomolist's suggestion and use PayPal as your Spotify payment method.

Your card should work to create a PayPal account you can link to Spotify. 

Let us know how it goes. You'll find us here! 

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Get a Paypal account that is a safer way than using your own credit/debit card. It will take you a minute to do it.

Suggested posts