Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

no album art in off-line mode with spotify app version 1.0.0.3251

Solved!

no album art in off-line mode with spotify app version 1.0.0.3251

I just upgraded my iphone spotify app to version 1.0.0.3251.  With this version album art is not shown when listening in off-line mode.  Extremely dissappointing, hoping this is just a bug and will be corrected soon.  If not, how can i go back the the previous version of the app?  My Iphone is a 3GS running the latest iOS release for that model which is 6.1.6.

[Mod edit - Dec. 8, 2014]

Hello everyone.  Spotify 2.1.0 has been released to the App Store as of this morning. We believe this issue to be fixed in this latest version. Please post here to let us know if the problem persists.

122 Replies

Thank you both!

Switching the offline use of my playlists off and on again did nothing. I then switched everything to online, deleted the app, rebooted my iPhone and installed the app again. Afterwards, I switched two playlists to offline. For now, everything seems to work just fine, i.e. the small and the big album covers are shown in offline mode. 🙂

Looks like this issue is BACK AGAIN!  Time to cancel for good this time.  Happening on both my iPad and iPhone

Same issue on my iPhone 6. Any fix yet??

Suggested posts